Hi,

Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi,

Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Darlington
Darlington
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 164281
http://www.extremefootballforum.com

Member's Feedback Empty Member's Feedback

Thu 06 Aug 2020, 1:52 pm
If you have any feedback on the forum, good or bad, then please let us know in here of if you prefer send it in a personal message to Admin.

EFF Credits : 9480

Member's Feedback Empty Re: Member's Feedback

Fri 30 Jul 2021, 1:32 pm
Hi everyone. Just saying i am back on board for you to receive my poor predictions this season after having been cut short last season with a major op. Having retired i am hoping to have more thinking time and achieve some decent predictions for a change. Best Wishes Steve (STEWOLF).
Darlington
Darlington
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 164281
http://www.extremefootballforum.com

Fri 30 Jul 2021, 1:37 pm
STEWOLF wrote:Hi everyone. Just saying i am back on board for you to receive my poor predictions this season after having been cut short last season with a major op. Having retired i am hoping to have more thinking time and achieve some decent predictions for a change. Best Wishes Steve (STEWOLF).

Great to have you back and ok STEWOLF.

Premiership starts second week of August so predictions for week one will likely be up next week.

EFF Credits : 9480

Fri 30 Jul 2021, 2:00 pm
Thanks Darlington, Good to be back.
Sponsored content