Hi,

Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hi,

Welcome to ExtremeFootballForum.

Don't just browse our forum please join us and help us grow and improve with your input and discussion. Once you join, which only takes a minute and is FREE, you can post, and enter the prediction leagues and many other benefits. So don't delay hit register and join today.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
sisinjo123
sisinjo123
EFF Credits : 3104

Hello everyone! Empty Hello everyone!

Thu 30 Aug 2018, 10:57 pm
Hello everyone, I am sisinjo, I watch and love football since I was 7. My favorite club in the Premier League is Tottenham Hotspur. On the other side I love Red Star from Belgrade, the world champion from 1991 :)
Darlington
Darlington
Non League Fan
Non League Fan
EFF Credits : 164269
http://www.extremefootballforum.com

Hello everyone! Empty Re: Hello everyone!

Fri 31 Aug 2018, 8:41 am
sisinjo123 wrote:Hello everyone, I am sisinjo, I watch and love football since I was 7. My favorite club in the Premier League is Tottenham Hotspur. On the other side I love Red Star from Belgrade, the world champion from 1991 :)

Spurs off to a good start this season so far. One to watch I think.
Anyway welcome to the forum.

As you support Spurs I have changed your avatar to their badge.

EFF Credits : 148876
http://www.oddschecker.com/

Fri 31 Aug 2018, 2:02 pm
sisinjo123 wrote:Hello everyone, I am sisinjo, I watch and love football since I was 7. My favorite club in the Premier League is Tottenham Hotspur. On the other side I love Red Star from Belgrade, the world champion from 1991 :)

Hello everyone! 40969

Welcome to EFF .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum